With over 35 years of experience providing transport insurance in Canada, CMB Insurance understands the complexities and challenges of the transportation industry.
Whether a solo trucking businesses with a single rig, an entrepreneur building a modest fleet, or a multinational transportation business juggling hundreds of routes, we develop coverage and provide risk-management services to exceed our customer’s expectations.
With our comprehensive trucking insurance plans and services, we mitigate financial risk, protect staff and equipment, and offer advice on everything from legal services to safety and training. We keep current on industry-specific risks, regulations and laws.
When our potential clients are deciding where to buy insurance we ask them to reflect on these three questions:
- Does the brokerage you’re considering have deep expertise in your field?
- Can it custom-design the insurance protection your company needs?
- Will the people you deal with be friendly, efficient and easy to understand?
We value quick yet thorough service, uncomplicated explanations, and lasting results. We’re connected to the new generation of customers with online services. These include a personalized portal that lets then submit and track claims in real time and print off certificates of insurance whenever needed.
With more than 35 years in the business, we’ve demonstrated that we’re stable and worthy of trust. As a major commercial insurance brokerage in the province of Alberta, we can offer all of these insurance solutions for the best price.
Why do I need semi truck insurance or commercial transportation insurance?
- Protection for property, tool, supply and equipment losses due to fire, vandalism, theft and more
- Protection for equipment breakdowns
- Protection for liability losses due to injury or third-party property damage
- Protection for errors and omissions
- Protection for loss of income due to business interruption and more
- Protection for automobile losses due to accidents and vandalism
- Protection for cyber losses due to data loss, credit card breach and other digital threats