Everything we do is centred on making the experience of purchasing and managing your commercial Risk Management program easy. We do this by challenging the status quo.
Protect your business
CMB’s primary function as a commercial insurance broker is to protect its clients’ shareholder value and bottom-line performance. Providing the appropriate commercial insurance coverage and liability insurance protects your company’s assets against risk from accidents during operations.
- conduct business analysis and assemble your financial and operational risk profile
- evaluate and prioritize business exposures and decide which to insure
- development policy design options
Control your commercial insurance costs
Achieving maximum protection at the lowest possible cost is the goal. At least 75% of your commercial insurance premium is directly related to either your past loss history or losses the insurer expects you to incur.
- manage your cost drivers
- determine your optimal premium / deductible / self-insurance combination(s)
- develop a comprehensive market proposal and match your insurance program with suitable insurers
Reduce the negative impact of a loss
Don’t let a claim get in the way of your business. Our insurance brokerage helps you minimize the effect of a claim on your bottom line.
Solutions beyond the standard insurance policy
CMB’s solutions go deeper than the norm. We provide a wide variety of enhancements and share powerful resources to help you improve your bottom line performance:
- flexible in-house premium financing
- surety and bonding programs
- self-insurance and captive programs
- executive/employee group insurance programs
- personal home and auto
- safety and compliance information services
- employee & fleet safety programs coverage & risk insights
- loss prevention & awareness sessions
- property & equipment valuations
- independent adjusting & loss appraisal
- driver hiring and training consulting
- fleet compliance consulting
- business interruption and disaster recovery planning
- mergers & acquisitions consultants
- risk analysis consulting
- management liabilities
- claim type, severity, and frequency studies total cost of risk
An idea of what you can expect
Your business makes significant investments in assets that require regular maintenance not only to protect its value but also to avoid unplanned business interruption. Similarly, regular touch-points and upgrades to your commercial insurance program will ensure it responds at its best when you need it.
You will receive an action plan designed specifically for you and your business. The insurance plan includes a timetable and services you can expect.
If you are looking for insurance coverage in Edmonton or an Edmonton insurance broker please give us a call or submit a free insurance quote request.